Applic Developer Analyst 2
Job no: 506642
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Information Systems/Technology
Department:14800000 - IT - ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS
Application Developer Analyst II
UF Information Technology (UFIT) is currently seeking multiple level 2 Application Developer Analysts to join Enterprise Systems, a unit within UFIT.
Enterprise Systems, a division of UFIT, maintains and operates the software that powers UF’s enterprise-wide computer systems creating the technological foundation for the campus’ academic and administrative business functions.
The Application Developer Analyst II implements and develops data replication, data transformation, meta data management, and data marts within the data warehouse. He or she will work in conjunction with other IT professionals and core office staff to maintain existing systems and to fulfill requests for enhancements to these systems and related business processes.
This position will be responsible for:
- the data design, data accuracy, data replication, data transformation, metadata, and repository creation for the data warehouse.
- assisting in the development, maintenance, and support of the data warehouse and corresponding data marts. This includes:
- the development of near real-time and batched data marts,
- star schema design,
- operational reporting data marts,
- debugging and modifying program code,
- managing deadlines,
- ensuring quality control practices are followed.
- troubleshooting, documenting and tuning existing data warehouse applications
- making recommendations toward the development of new code or reuse/enhancement of existing code.
$60K - $90K commensurate based on experience and education.
To qualify, the applicant must have completed an Associate’s degree and have two (2) years of relevant experience; or a high school diploma, or equivalent, and four (4) years of relevant experience.
Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience, but does negate the minimum requirement of a Bachelor’s degree or high school diploma.
- Self-starter requiring limited direct supervision who adapts easily to changing work environments and requirements
- Exposure to and experience with:
- PeopleSoft ERP systems
- Oracle databases
- Advanced SQL proficiency
- Enterprise data architecture and master data management
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) process design
- Understanding of data replication methodologies
- IBM InfoSphere Information Server
- Oracle GoldenGate
- Monitoring tools
- Basic HTML/XML and web technologies
- Scripting languages
- Operating systems: z/OS, Windows and Unix
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applicants are requested to submit with their application:
- Cover Letter
- Resume and/or CV
- References (Minimum of 3)
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. of the posting end date.
This requisition is open until filled. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
This requisition has been reposted. Previous applicants do not need to reapply.
|Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend