Assistant Director, Sponsored Programs Administration Training Manager
Job no: 525922
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Education/Training/Instructional Design, Grant or Research Administration
Department:11060000 - RE-SPONSORED PROGRAMS
Assistant Director, Education/Training Programs
• Ensure that the educational content for departmental administrative staff, and PIs is current and meets the needs of learners to successfully fulfill their sponsored programs responsibilities
• Evaluate, analyze and assess workforce needs, trends and best-practices in support of sponsored projects administration
• Facilitate real time engagements with the sponsored programs administration community (Q&A; forum; webinars)
• Campus end user support of applications and processes related to the execution of sponsored programs
• Facilitate onboarding and continuing education of Sponsored Programs staff
• Enhance and maintain resources including web content, instructions guides and other learning materials for the sponsored programs enterprise
• Establish standards for identifying subject matter experts (SME’s). Work with the campus community to develop and support competency models and career pathing for research administration support personnel.
• Support UFIRST testing for feature updates, bug fixes and portal upgrades. Support users in the training of UFIRST including simulations, security roles, and processes.
• Continually assess the regulatory environment to address the changing needs and the effectiveness of the training offerings, including development and execution of appropriate internal control metrics.
• Perform continuous analysis and synthesis of the federal and funding landscape to advise Sponsored Programs leadership on necessary changes in training to support proper practice and policy.
• Other duties needed to support the Sponsored Programs leadership team in strategic development of projects and campus community engagement.
Commensurate with education and experience.
Master’s degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant experience; or a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area and four years of relevant experience.
Extensive knowledge of OMB 2 CFR 200, federal and state agency policies and regulations as they relate to higher education research and sponsored programs administration. Experience applying adult learning models.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered, you must upload your resume, cover letter, and list of professional references.
A criminal background check is required for this position.
This is not a remote work position, and it is located on the main campus of the University of Florida.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
|Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend