The Surgical Education Office in the University of Florida Department of Surgery is seeking apart-time (20 hours per week) student assistant to support educational activities of the department. Health Education/Behavior and Health Administration students are encouraged to apply.
Duties to include:
- Providing administrative support to the Assistant Director of Surgical Education and Program Administrators.
- Assisting with conference and lab schedules.
- Assisting with annual and semi-annual reporting as needed.
- Supporting interviews for all residency and fellowship programs, developing itineraries, creating information packets for applicants, etc.
- Set-up and tear down for skills labs.
- Front office support – answering and directing phone calls, greeting visitors, retrieving and delivering mail and packages.
- Other duties as assigned.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
To be considered, please upload the following documents along with your application:
- Cover letter
- List of Three Personal and/or Professional References
Background screening required.
The University of Florida is committed to non-discrimination with respect to race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, national origin, political opinions or affiliations, genetic information and veteran status in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.