OPS Program Coordinator
Job no: 514275
Work type: Temp Part-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Academic Advising/Support, Administrative/Professional
Department:19140000 - EG-COMPUTER / INFO SCI & ENG
The program coordinator will report to the Director. The coordinator will assist the Director in planning, organizing, and implementing the program. The coordinator tasks include but are not limited to:
- Management of social media posting
- Management of course site curriculum
- Management of Office Hours with Founders
- Management of participant profile information
- Management of program activities
- Point of contact for partners, students, staff, and participants
- Planning of continuing support events
- Collaborating with the Project Manager
- Create advertising and marketing materials for all programs
- Present and represent the CASE Program to diverse audiences through presentations, tabling events, in-person and online meetings, etc.
- Manage and continue to develop the EDIT Program
- Interview and advise Founders in the EDIT program, including advising on the programs' academic and co-curricular requirements and other entrepreneurship resources and opportunities.
- Update and improve online and printed support materials by generating program manuals and instructional materials.
- Mentor students individually on the development of their e-portfolios.
- Collaborate with the Director on the improvement of the assessment strategy for the EDIT, Black in Tech, and CodeIT Day programs.
- Collaborate with the Director to define themes and recruit speakers for workshop series.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager to organize project timelines.
- Track the founders' progress, update records, and prepare reports.
- Oversee the collection and reporting of assessment data for the EDIT and CASE programs.
This position is partial remote work optional with occasional travel.
$18.00 - $24.00 hourly
Have a bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Appropriate college coursework may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate written and verbal communication skills
- Be proficient in spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Possess the ability to work and collaborate with a diverse range of people, including students, faculty, administrators, support staff, program participants, community partners and corporate partners
- Possess computer literacy skills
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical and organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter and resume. You may also include three references.
A background check will be conducted.
This is a temporary time-limited position.
This position may require occasional travel.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
|Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend