OPS Lab Technician
Job no: 502119
Work type: Temp Part-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Department:32060000 - PH-PHARMTHERAPY TRNSL RSCH
OPS HOURLY NON-SECRETARY/CLERK
- As directed, assist with routine assays. Prepare stock solutions or mobile phases. Prepare spreadsheet reports via computer systems. Recognize unusual, discrepant or implausible results and report them to the staff.
- Works with members of the staff to answer questions and resolve problems within the scope of assisting with assays and reports.
- Performs as directed, safety compliance and uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as needed.
- Assists with Quality Assurance (QA) and Performance Improvement (PI), as directed.
- Establishes and maintains working relationships and good customer service skills.
- Assists with record keeping, mailing, or billing, as requested.
- Performs other related duties, including special projects as required or requested.
- Stock supplies and equipment to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Clean glassware for use in the lab.
- Performs error correction, photocopy and data entry as required.
||High School Diploma
Bachelors Degree from an accredited college in chemistry, biology, or related science is preferred.
Practical experience with a chemistry lab, preferably with HPLC.
- OR - Any equivalent combination of Education, Experience or FL DOH Clinical Tech License.
Proven interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills. Good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
To be considered for this position please upload a resume, cover letter and list of references.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (EDT) of the posting end date.
|Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now