Laboratory Technician I - Disney Lab
Job no: 521329
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Palm Beach
Categories: Biology/Life Science, Veteran's Preference Eligible
Department:37041030 - SR-CHEM-DISNEY LAB
Laboratory Technician I
- Maintain an electronic laboratory notebook, documenting all experimental procedures and recording results and data analysis
- Maintain an inventory of laboratory supplies
- Order laboratory supplies
- Prepare buffers
- Perform biochemical assays such as gel electrophoresis, PCR, high throughput screening, and others as needed
- Maintain mammalian cell lines
- Follow all safety procedures, including wearing PPE
- Work as a member of a team
- Other related duties, tasks, and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Details of established essential functions for this position will be addressed/discussed during the interview process.
Commensurate with experience
Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience from which comparable knowledge, skill and abilities have been attained. Requires a minimum of 1+ years of related experience. Associate degree, (scientific discipline), candidates require some, (0-1 year), previous related experience required.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter and resume.
Please provide names and email addresses of three to five references as part of the application process. When ready, the hiring department will contact the listed references via email requesting their reference letters to be uploaded directly to the application website.
This position is eligible for veteran’s preference. If you are claiming veteran’s preference, please upload a copy of your DD 214 Member Copy 4 with your application for consideration. See the Qualified Positions link on our applicant FAQs page for a list of eligible positions.
This is a time-limited position.
This position is open until filled. Application review will begin April 21, 2023.
|Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend