Postdoctoral Associate - Martemyanov Lab
Job no: 521312
Work type: Post Doc Associate
Location: Palm Beach
Categories: Biology/Life Science, Medicine/Physicians
Department:37000000 - UF SCRIPPS BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH
Postdoc position is available at The Herbert Wertheim UF Scripps Institute for Biomedical Innovation & Technology in Jupiter, Florida. The work will be focused on unraveling function and mechanisms of newly identified molecules in G Protein Coupled Receptor (GPCR) signaling pathways and understanding their role in nervous system function and neuropsychiatric disease. The laboratory is interested in many aspects of receptor biology. Potential projects include:
- Neuroscience: synaptic connectivity, circuit function and genetic mouse models
- Development and use of optical sensors to understand neuromodulation
- Molecular and cellular mechanisms of GPCR signaling and trafficking
- Genetic and proteomic screens to identify novel GPCR regulators.
- Structural basis of receptor signaling and drug discovery
- Details of established essential functions for this position will be addressed/discussed during the interview process.
We are a diverse group with a variety of backgrounds in science, culture, ethnicity and ways in life. The PI is serious about mentoring and trains postdocs to become independent tenure-track investigators. Scripps Research provides an outstanding intellectual environment and access to a wide range of cutting-edge technologies. Please visit laboratory website at https://scripps.ufl.edu/profile/martemyanov-kirill/
for more details.
Commensurate with experience.
Must possess a doctoral degree. A pending doctoral degree may be considered with approval of the Principal Investigator.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
To apply, please send CV, brief description of research interests and contact information of references to Dr. Kirill Martemyanov at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is open until filled. Application review will begin April 21, 2023.
|Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend