OPS Studio Art Model
Job no: 517585
Work type: Temp Part-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Department:13020100 - COTA-ART-DIRECTOR
At the University of Florida and in the College of the Arts, we are a people of purpose. We're committed to challenging convention and ourselves. We see things not as they are, but as they could be. And we strive for a greater impact: one measured in people helped and lives improved.
The School of Art & Art History is seeking models of diverse body types and ages to pose for student artists working in different visual media aspects of the School of Art and Art History. Models are under the general supervision of Faculty.
TIME REQUIRED: Models work varying shifts on an as needed basis as scheduled by the SA+AH faculty or Model Coordinator. Hours may include evenings and weekends.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have the ability to maintain a static pose for up to 45 minutes at time and be able to sustain the same pose over a 3 hour class period holding the pose for 45 minutes followed by a 15 minute break.
- Ability to sit, stand, stoop, and lie down.
- Must be comfortable posing nude or in various stages of dress.
- Must have a valid E-mail address that is checked on a regular basis (at least weekly).
- Must arrive to scheduled shift with adequate time prior to start, to discuss set up with faculty or uninstructed course participants.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous modeling experience strongly preferred; experience with yoga, dance, and/or sports also accepted.
- Familiarity with visual arts preferred.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter and resume.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This is an as needed position.
Contact: Annemarie Furlong
|Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend