Job no: 514599
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Categories: Education/Instructional, Health Profession
Department:30090000 - JX-PEDIATRICS-JACKSONVILLE
1. Administer testing to children using a variety of instruments and techniques appropriate to the individual child’s needs.
2. Provides trainings and groups to families, staff, school personnel, therapists and professional organizations.
3. Interprets evaluation and assessment results and maintains appropriate records.
4. Participates in developing appropriate developmental outcomes and strategies as part of the multidisciplinary team.
$60,000 - $70,000 depending on education and experience
Master's degree with a major emphasis in speech language pathology. Licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist in accordance with Section 468, Florida Statues and Rule Chapter 64B20 F.A.C.
- Must have an active Florida license.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited university/college with certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) issued from the American Speech Language and Hearing Association (ASHA).
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
This is a time-limited position. Time limited positions are based on circumstances, such as funding sources, which control the length of time for which the position is available.
Background Check is Required.
To be considered you must upload your Cover Letter, Resume/CV, and 3 References.
University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville: Visit this link to watch the video.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This requisition has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and need not apply.
|Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend