Dietitian II - Bariatric Surgery
Job no: 510237
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Health Profession
Department:29141401 - MD-SURGERY-GI-MINIM INVAS SURG
||The College of Medicine, Department of Surgery is seeking qualified applicants for a Dietitian II position that is open in their Division of GI-MIS/Bariatric Surgery. Applicants must be a Registered Dietitian and be licensed to practice nutrition/dietetics in the State of Florida. Duties include but are not limited to:
- The continued development of the Bariatric Surgery Screening Program follow-up and treatment programs along with physicians, midlevel providers, and clinical coordinators.
- Aid in the development of tele-health nutrition programs for bariatric surgery patients.
- Aid in the formulation of policies and procedures to effectively provide and monitor nutrition therapy, as well as the assist in the formulation of policies and procedures related to the Bariatric Surgery Patient follow-up and treatment.
- Work with other providers and agencies to ensure that the appropriate nutrition therapy is maintained.
- Work with the physician(s), midlevel provider(s) and clinical coordinator(s) to coordinate patients and arrange for laboratory testing to ensure that the appropriate nutrition therapy is provided.
$50,000-$65,000/year; commensurate with education and experience.
- Must meet the requirements of Chapter 468, Florida Statutes, and have one year of appropriate experience.
- Licensed as a Dietitian in accordance with Chapter 468, Florida Statutes.
- Master’s degree or a bachelor’s degree and two years of appropriate experience in nutrition or public health.
- Must be a Registered Dietitian and be licensed to practice nutrition/dietetics in the State of Florida.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter, resume, and list of 3-5 professional references with contact information.
This is a time-limited position.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This requisition has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and need not apply.
|Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend