Research Regulatory Analyst III
Job no: 507958
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Education/Instructional, Research/Scientific/Grants
Department:11210000 - OR-IRB-01 HEALTH CENTER
Research Regulatory Analyst III
The incumbent is a part of a new study pre-view team and a myIRB functional team. The incumbent must be comfortable efficiently communicating with PIs and study staff about their myIRB applications and educating them on reasons for changes, as well as about resources for quality submissions. The incumbent will be contributing to configuration of myIRB platform with content expertise and testing.
The incumbent is responsible for:
- Creation of new training modules as needed, updating and maintaining current training modules and manuals, conducting training sessions in a number of venues.
- Recommending and formulating new or revised policies and procedures for training and instruction that will ensure the University is complying with research related requirements.
- Applying for CME and CEU accreditation for educational seminars (Brown Bag, Boot Camp, and Annual IRB Retreat).
- Developing Web sites and databases as needed for certification of instruction, tracking, and reporting. Assists in training of staff and faculty on sponsoring agency submission and reporting processes.
- Developing and directing educational programs that lead to UF certification in areas with federal, state, and University oversight. These programs are in the form of workshops and conferences, one-on-one personalized instruction, and on-line (computer or web-based) instruction. Program maintenance includes electronic record keeping and on-line reporting of the status of researcher and staff certification.
- Conducting one-on-one sessions with new board members and investigative staff for all UF (3) IRBs as required by IRB reviewers/Board.
- Other duties as assigned.
Monday thru Friday; 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Total hours per week: 40
Commensurate with education and experience
||Master's degree in an appropriate area and one year of relevant experience; or a bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and three years of relevant experience.
- Master's degree in the natural or health related sciences or bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization and 4 years of appropriate experience.
- The incumbent should be knowledgeable in the use of computer systems for the development of training materials and well versed in the rules and regulations pertaining to Institutional Review Boards.
- The incumbent should be proficient in the creation of Power Point presentations and Microsoft Word documents and flyers.
- The incumbent needs to be comfortable presenting to faculty, staff and student audiences.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
To be considered for this position, applicants must upload a cover letter, resume and list of references.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
|Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend