OPS-Clinical Research Coordinator I
Job no: 507797
Work type: Temp Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Office/Clerical, Research/Scientific/Grants
Department:29050400 - MD-CARDIOLOGY
OPS - Non Clerical
The Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology is looking to fill two OPS-Clinical Research Coordinator I positions.
This position is important to the success of the Cardiology research division and the large amount of clinical trials that we participate in. This contributes to the departments mission of research and staying competitive in the field.
The job duties will include:
- Request, process, and review medical records for accuracy and completeness relative to coding and/or documentation of healthcare and apply technical knowledge to abstract required data and enter into specialized databases.
- Assist Medical Record Team Lead in the management of the medical record review process.
- Participate as a team member in quality improvement activities to identify and implement approaches to maximize the quality and accuracy of record review, data abstraction and other quality evaluation activities.
- Participate in other quality evaluation activities such as surveys and focus study data collection.
- Assist with a wide range of research and evaluation projects.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to conducting literature searches, preparing literature reviews, helping to prepare reports and chart books, quality control of data collection, obtain, organize, assemble and maintain materials related to research projects. Search and organize scientific literature using PubMed, Web of Knowledge and other databases, maintain bibliographic citation data, prepare written summaries of literature.
Applicant needs to be proficiency with Word, Excel, Web navigation tools and programs, and general computer functioning. Strong written and verbal communication. Ability to work independently and ability to collaborate with faculty and staff at multiple levels.
High school Diploma.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Upload CV for consideration for this position.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This requisition has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and need not apply.
|Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend