OPS Admin Support Assistant
Job no: 507375
Work type: Temp Part-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Department:29680110 - MD-CTSI-OPERATIONS HRFISCAL
||OPS Admin Support Assistant
- Assist completing Payroll Distribution/Retro Request Forms (PDRR’s).
- Ensure received payroll documents are accurate and ready for processing.
- Assist with verifying the retro’s process accurately.
- Assist with updating procedure and policy manual.
- Pcards: Assist with P-Card processing and approval. Must review each P-Card receipt for amount, description of purchase, and accounting information. Upload the pcard invoices into Peoplesoft.
- Payment processing: Creating invoices for billing and assistance with deposits into Peoplesoft.
- Reports: Assist with reconciliation of monthly financial reports
- Journals: Processing journal entries into Peoplesoft.
- Travel: Assist with booking of travel and completing Travel Authorization forms
- Reports: Produces specialized reports as needed in Excel
- Administrative: Serve as back-up to the front desk receptionist and the Logistics Assistant as needed. Preform general office duties and needed
Expected starting salary is $10.00
- Minimum of 2 years fiscal experience
Must be knowledgeable of and have experience with fiscal processes and possess a basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Must be knowledgeable of and have experience with fiscal processes and possess a basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and a customer service-oriented attitude are essential for success in this position.
- Ability to work independently and properly handle confidential personnel information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and accurately.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines, ability to work independently and problem-solving capabilities.
- Computer proficiency in these areas: Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher).
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and professional references.
This position is expected to work 25-30 hours per week.
A criminal background check is required.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
|Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend