OPS Lab Technician
Job no: 507365
Work type: Temp Part-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Administrative/Professional, Human Resources, Office/Clerical
Department:34170403 - DN-PROSTHODONTICS MAXIO
OPS Hourly Non-Secretary/Clerical
The Department of Restorative Dental Sciences Maxillofacial Faculty Practice is recruiting for a part-time OPS Lab Technician. This position is responsible for relatively quick, quality turnaround of temporary and permanent prostheses.
- Plaster and stone work for fixed and removable prosthodontic cases
- Fabrication of custom trays and record bases/was rims
- Setting of denture teeth
- Processing and finishing of removable prosthodontic cases
- Keeping the assigned laboratories organized, clean, functional and stocked with all necessary supplies and functioning equipment at all times, (ordering per practice protocol)
$15.00 - $20.00 per hour
A high school diploma and four years of appropriate experience. Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
- Knowledge of dental technology & ability to perform dental laboratory procedures.
- Ability to communicate effective & project a positive, professional attitude.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with others.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
This requisition has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and do not need to apply.
In order to be considered, you must upload your resume.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This position is part-time (2 days per week).
|Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend