OPS - Research Coordinator I
Job no: 502059
Work type: Temp Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Department:29051402 - MD-GASTROENTERLOGY-LIVER
OPS - Research Coordinator I
This position is responsible for managing study sites to ensure all study data and specific medical record narrative data are submitted and abstracted into the respective study database. Will ensure all data is queried and tracked for each participating site as well as provide training and administrative support to the site staff members responsible for data submission. Additionally, the position will be responsible for providing back up support to coordinate clinical trials within the section of hepatology, and assisting with the departments Fibroscan clinic that requires direct clinical care interaction. The position will work under the direct supervision of the Associate Director of Hepatology Research, the Data Management Analyst III, and the Clinical Research Program Manager as assigned duties necessitate.
Clinical Coordinating Center Data Entry/Data Management
- Responsible for training and support to HCV-TARGET Sub-sites providing records for Centralized Data Abstraction
- Learn and implement Chart Data Abstraction Conventions to ensure accuracy of entries.
- Propose new Chart Data Abstraction Conventions to streamline entry processes
- Responsible for review and entry of chart data received from sites
- Respond to case report form queries.
- Work with DCC team to resolved data queries in a timely fashion
Project Management for CCC
- Communicate with assigned Sub-sites to ensure protocol required data points are submitted according to the guidelines.
- Perform ongoing audits of site data capture to query and limit missing or deficient data.
- Assess immediate and long-term workflow needs of the Centralized Abstraction team and assign work over the entire duration of the project to ensure timely and quality completion of and work and follow-up with subsites for study data Milestone Submissions and query resolution.
- Generate and provide Sub-Site data reports to sites Review monthly Sub-Site Activity reports with CCC Associate Director and Computer Operations Supervisor
- Propose new Chart Data Abstraction Conventions to streamline entry processes applicable to specific projects
- Assist Principal Investigators with all study related duties.
- Patient recruitment and selection for clinical trials through screening and health history.
- Obtain informed consent for clinical trials.
- Monitoring of subjects enrolled in trials in accordance with protocols and GCP/ICH guidelines.
- Communication with patients and their family. Provide appropriate patient teaching for protocol adherence and understanding of their underlying disease/disease management.
- Study drug storage and dispensation in compliance with individual drug requirements and unit SOP’s.
- Deliver individualized patient care plans to manage patient problems/needs in conjunction with guidelines provided in protocols.
- Maintain working knowledge of current code of federal regulations, GCP/ICH guidelines and apply to clinical trials practice.
$22.00 - $25.00/hourly
Masters degree or bachelors degree with at least 2 years experience. Must be experienced with REDCap data entry and programming. Should have experience with multiple databases (INFORM, RAVE, ONCORE, etc), review of clinical trial data and overseeing a study project ; Prefer experience with HCV research, direct clinical interaction and knowledge of medical terminology.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please upload CV to be considered for this position.
Applications must be submitted prior to 11:55 p.m. (EDT) of the End Date listed.
|Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now