UF Information Technology (UFIT) is currently seeking an IT Analyst I (ITSM Analyst) to join Enterprise Systems, a unit within UFIT.
Enterprise Systems, a unit of UFIT, maintains and operates the software that powers UF's enterprise-wide computer systems creating the technological foundation for the campus' academic and administrative business functions.
UFIT is looking for a skilled team member who enjoys using their creative talents to produce business solutions which address the needs of, and create efficiencies for, a variety of customers within UF.
Your project team will support the implementation of IT Service Management (ITSM) processes within UF. While participating in the full software development lifecycle, you will:
· Work in a collaborative, team environment.
· Meet with customers to gather, analyze, and prioritize requirements
· Create and support web applications and other solutions supporting the ITSM toolset.
· Create design specifications and prototypes, and develop documentation.
· Configure and manage the ITSM application toolset in support of the Service Desk.
· Develop and test new code and data schemata.
· Foster the use of standards, particularly ITIL, within the organization.
You must have excellent communication skills, keep current with notable trends in software development and have a history of producing high-quality work.