OPS Social Service Coordinator
Job no: 497738
Work type: Temp Part-Time
Department:60320000 - AG-FAM YOUTH / COMM SCI
OPS Hourly Non-Secretary/Clerk
- Assist program participants in identifying appropriate community supports and resources to address needs;
- Work with community partner agencies to recruit participants and schedule workshops;
- Attend networking meetings in the community to learn more about other agencies and to build partnerships;
- Organize on-going partnership meetings for learning, sharing, debriefing, and connecting;
- Create and maintain an online resource manual of community services for couples and families.
- May teach some program curriculum, if needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma.
- Excellent verbal/communication skills.
- Able to pass fingerprinting/background checks.
- Able to work a flexible part-time schedule, including nights and weekends if needed. This position does NOT have the potential for full-time employment.
- Have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Able to travel within the county to meet with clients and community partners.
- Well organized and able to follow strict guidelines and protocols.
- Computer and application/software skills.
- Experience working with Social Service organizations and/or low income populations.
- Speaks Spanish in addition to English;
- Ability to build consensus and work effectively with a team;
- Experience working with at-risk audiences;
- Knowledge of the Cooperative Extension system.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position has been reposted previous applicants are
still under consideration and need not to apply.
|Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now